I love connecting, I love getting to the heart of the matter. More than anything I want an audience of movers + shakers to walk away having laughed, having peeled back some personal layers, taken a peek at bigger + bolder possibilities. Inspired to take back their power, to redefine health under their own terms, to Stand Tall and Stake a Claim on their own Delicious life.
Well, that sounds all new-agey rainbows and butterflies yes? nope.
my background is science – and corporate – the difference is now I give myself permission to speak my truth.
and that truth includes inspiring women to score all-round health and happiness by consciously creating what they do want + releasing what they don’t. Gifting gorgeous chicks a deep connection to their own path in life and their unique set of gifts/talents/loves.
“Kylie has a wonderful presence and everyone just fell in love with her! She’s incredibly captivating, authentic, and natural in her ability to really hear what is going on for you, and putting herself in your shoes”
Carren Smith, Speaker Trainer, Quantum Leadership Group www.qlg.com
- Kylie has guest presented at networking groups and business functions, including The Enlightened Business Networking Group, and The Kitchen Table Network
- Kylie is a graduate of the Quantum Leadership Group suite of Speaker Training Programs, and is personally mentored by Carren Smith, CEO and Professional Speaker, Quantum Leadership Group.
- She recently spent 28 Delicious Days in New York City working with famous Health Coach Jena la Flamme of www.pleasureableweightloss.com and crewing her flagship Pleasure Immersion program
- Kylie spent many years as a University Lecturer, an expert Forensic Biologist witness in Criminal Law Courts, and has presented at both Australian and International Scientific Conferences. She became passionate about empowerment through health education during her years spent providing education and training to patients, medical and nursing staff in both Respiratory Medicine and Sleep Physiology.
“Kylie’s 90 minute presentation was insightful, entertaining and powerful. Kylie has a great natural ability for public speaking and most certainly held the attention of her audience for the entire time. The presentation flowed effortlessly using a variety of interactive tools to engage attendees.”
Chris Turner – CEO SunnyKids www.sunnykids.org.au
- A well-respected speaker and author, Kylie’s first book “Delicious, By Design” is due to be released October 2012.
- She regularly blogs both on The Tall Poppy Project home blog, and on other Wellness Websites including I’m Not Fussy www.imnotfussy.com, Coping With Jane www.copingwithjane.com and over at Chizelle’s Daily Insipration for the Modern Girl www.chizelle.com
- As a recovering high achiever & control freak herself, Kylie specialises in coaching moving and shaking women to understand just how important health and vitality is to they “show up” in the world, for themselves their family and their work. She shows busy women will-power free secret weapons for managing stress, letting their ideal body float to the surface naturally and living completely aligned with their own Inner Wisdom.
- With over 15 years experience in medical science, and a Holistic Health Coaching and Integrative Nutrition qualification from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Kylie bring an intuitive and holistic East meets West approach to woman’s health, paying close attention to the emotional and spiritual drivers behind a lack of self love and respect.
“What made Kylie truly stand out was her ability to ‘tell’ her story and hold her audience’s attention from the start to finish.
She is inspirational, interactive, passionate and vibrant. Her smile would make anyone melt and the minute she beamed that out… she had us in the palm of her hand! It is an honour to sing the praises of Australia’s next most outstanding speaker and facilitator!”
Kim Morrison & Fleur Whelligan – Authors, Health & Lifestyle Educators, Speakers, Like Chocolate www.likechocolateforwomen.com
Kylie can tailor presentations for both the private and corporate sectors, and anything from 30 minutes to a full day in length. Kylie’s holistic health coaching workshops & programs encompass all areas of true integrated health, including the concepts of radical self respect which are the backbone of both her book and coaching practice. These principles can be used by anyone to travel from self-neglect to honouring yourself with a rocking, amazing, consciously created life. These seven rituals are:
* Purpose. What you are here to do.
* Pause. Time to take a breath and convene with your Inner Animal.
* Pleasure. One of the most underestimated aspects of the human experience.
* People. Hello Human! The gift of presence, connection and grounded intimacy.
* Prosperity. Abundance requires an open and receptive headspace and heart space.
* Plate. What’s feeding you? Stay connected to your Inner Animal, learn to read what she needs to fuel her.
* Power. Give up the exercise is a chore mindset – Move for joy, for the exquisite pleasure of it.
Need something a little different for your event or conference? I am open to ideas, let’s chat!